HOW TO MAKE KFC ZINGER BURGER
Eggs: 4 pieces
• Plain flour: 1/2 cup • Chicken cube: 1 piece
• Sugar: 1 Teaspoon
• Corn flour 1/2: cup
- 1. Whisk all the eggs in a bowl and place aside. Add crumbled chicken cube to flour.
- 2. Add chicken cube flour with other dry ingredients in another bowl and mix them.
- 3. Smear dry ingredients all over the chicken and soak them in the beaten eggs. Repeat the process 3 to 4 times.
- 4. Fry the chicken until it takes golden brown color.
- 5. Now take the bun and cut from the middle, toast both sides of bun in the oiled pan and pour hot milk and mayonnaise.
- 6. Place the chicken fillets, pour hot sauce, iceberg lettuce, cheese slices and close the bun.
- 7. Wow, your spicy burger is ready!