2 cups noodles
1 sliced onion
1 small sliced onion
1 medium sized sliced carrot
1 cup sliced cabbage (optional)
1 inch ginger julienne
2-3 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tsp vinegar
1 tsp soya sauce
1/2 tsp sugar
salt and pepper to taste
2-3 cups all-purpose flour (you can use one cup whole wheat and one cup all-purpose flour too)
water for kneading soft and firm dough
2 tbsp cornflour
Slice vegetables and keep aside.
Knead dough using all purpose flour or you can mix whole wheat flour with half teaspoon salt.
Boil 4-5 cups of water in deep heavy pan and boil noodles till half done. Make sure not to over cook.
Wash with fresh water, discard excess water and sprinkle some oil over it. Keep aside.
In pan or wok, heat some oil add onion and saute on high flame for about a minute, add rest of the vegetables. Saute on high flame. till it become soft don’t over cook. Add tomato sauce, soya sauce, salt, sugar and vinegar. Add noodle and mix well.
Turn off the flame and keep aside.
Make a thick paste of cornflour and water for sealing the roll.
Divide dough into 10-12 equal parts. Each part should be of medium sized ball.
Roll the ball big and thin as shown in pic below.
Put a handful of noodles towards one end. Apply cornflour paste at all the ends and fold in a method shown in pic below.
Deep fry in hot oil over medium flame till golden and crisp.
1. Knead the dough adding little salt and keep aside.
2. Boil noodles till half cooked.
4. Slice the vegetables.
5. Saute onion on high flame till translucent, add remaining vegetables and cook on high flame.
6. Add tomato sauce.
7. Add soya sauce, sugar and salt.
9. Add noodles and cook on high flame for 5 minutes.
10. Divide dough in equal portion and roll it thin and long.
11. Make thick paste of cornflour and water.
12. Keep noodles. Apply cornflour paste on the edges all over.