|Veal Stew by Gaetano|
Recipe for 4
Veal Stew 3lbs or Chicken boneless thighs 8
Cut into chunks (Note: Veal shrink a lot)
1 cup chopped Onions
8 Potatoes – Cut into 2″ x 2″
1/4 cup White Wine – Chardonnay
32 oz container of Chicken Broth
1pc Celery stork – chopped finely
2 Tbs and 1/3 cup divided Fresh Parsley if don’t have use dry Parsley
1/4 tsp Salt and Pepper.
For Bariatric Friendly don’t eat potatoes or only eat 2 -3 pieces
1. In a medium sauce pot, Sautee Chopped Onions in enough Olive Oil to cover them. Cook until golden brown.
2. Place Veal or Chicken in pot. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add Chicken broth, 2 Tbs Parsley, Celery, Salt and Pepper.
4. Cover over medium high heat and bring to a boil.
5. Boil for 15 minutes then add White Wine.
6. Cook for another 15 – 20 minutes, until Veal
is tender. Chicken cooks in less time.