Japanese soufflé cheesecake is the name of the dessert.
Despite the fact that it is easily cooked, the most amazing thing is that you will need 3 ingredients only!
To prepare this delicious dessert you will need about an hour.
- 3 eggs
- 120 g white chocolate (you can also use dark chocolate as healthier alternative)
- 120 g unsalted cream cheese (room temperature)
- After separating the whites and yolks, put the egg whites in the fridge and set the oven temperature to 17o degrees. Use steam to melt the chocolate and after it cools add the cream cheese. Then after adding the egg yolks mix with spatula. After that, take out the egg whites and beat them until stiff.
- The cream cheese and the chocolate should be mixed with the egg white foam (watch the video)
- Take a baking container with 15 cm diameter; add oil and pour the mixture in it. In order to remove all the air, lift it and drop it. Be careful not to damage the cake while it is baking.
- The next step is to take a larger container and pour some hot water in it and then add the container with the mixture in it. Firs bake for 15 minutes at 170 degrees and another 15 at 160 degrees. Then turn off the oven and leave the cake in it for another 15 minutes.
- After that take it out of the oven to cool completely and sprinkle it with powdered sugar.
for full recipes please see : naturalcureshouse.com