Stuffed Beef Steak Strogonoff – Bariatric Friendly.
or for Large meals usually 2 slices of ham and cheese for each steak.
Beef Round Top Steak Boneless – 2 Giant Size
or Vension Steak or ( 1/2 steak per person)
4 Slices of Virginia Ham (2 slices ham to cover meat)
4 Slices of Munster Cheese (2 Slices cheese to cover meat)
Pepperoni chopped Hormel (2 – 3 pieces per steak )
ToothPicks 2 per each
Cream Sauce Ingredients
|Place toothpicks on open side of steak to hold closed.|
|Prepare all your steak before you start sauteing|
|Lightly Oil Pan and Sear both sides of Steak
adding Salt, Pepper and Garlic powder to top.
Place meat in baking pan to cool off a little, so you can slice them. Prepare the Stronganoff Cream Sauce first.
You will be using the run off juices from the steak in the pan by adding it to the Stroganoff Cream sauce once it is prepared.
Prep the Strogonoff Cream Sauce
- Add 2 TBS butter and sliced Garlic. cook until lightly golden. (can add more olive oil if needed)
- Add Sliced Mushroom. Saute for 1 minute. Add another TBS butter . Season with garlic powder and blk pepper.
- Add 1/4 cup Marsala wine, Saute for another minute. keep stirring.
- 1/4 Cup Heavy Cream and 1/4 cup Beef Broth. Mix and cook for 30 seconds
- Add in grated Cheese, stirring constantly for about 30 seconds.
- Shut off and remove from hot surface.
Last step in Meal.
Take the Seared Rolled Steak and place on cutting board.
(NOTE: STEAK WILL STILL BE RAW.)
Slice Steak and place back in pan or frying pan. Whichever, can fit all the meat and Stroganoff Cream Sauce.
Place the Strogonoff Cream Sauce on top.
Cook for 3-5 minutes on stove top in frying pan or
For larger meals in baking pan.
on 400 covered for 5 -10 minutes. Then uncover for 2-3 minutes on broil to get crispy.
Can be served with Egg Noodles.
I made this recipe with Vension meat.
From the happy grin on my husbands face, I can say
he likes it.
this meat was very tender and not gamie at all.
You can also rinse the venison in cold water and then soak
it in a bowl with milk for a day. then rinse off and use.
Milk takes the gamie flavor out.