Stir-Fried Beef Noodles with Black Bean Garlic Sauce
This is an incredibly tasty, healthy and easy stir-fry that can be made in minutes – a delicious mid-week meal.
Lee Kum Kee’s Black Bean Garlic Stir-Fry sauce makes this dish!
Prep time: 5-7 minutes
Cooking time: 5-7 minutes
250g lean beef steak, cut into thin strips
1 garlic clove, peeled & crushed
½ tbsp fresh root ginger, peeled and finely grated
1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
Toasted Sesame oil
Freshly ground salt & pepper
1 tbsp vegetable oil
½ red pepper, deseeded & cut into thin strips
3 spring onions, sliced
100g bean sprout & stir fry vegetable mix
150g medium egg noodles
Lee Kum Kee Black Bean Garlic Stir-fry Sauce
1. Bring a pan of salted water to the boil for the noodles.
2. Place the thinly sliced steak into a bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, a drizzle of sesame oil and a pinch each of salt and pepper. Crush in the garlic, add the grated ginger and mix well. Leave to marinade for a few minutes while you prepare the rest of the vegetables.
3. Heat a wok or a large frying pan until hot then add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, and a touch of sesame oil, swirling the wok to coat the surface evenly. Add the beef strips and stir-fry for a couple of minutes until nicely browned.
4. Now add the red pepper and spring onions and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the bean sprouts for the last 30 seconds.
5. Blanch the noodles in the boiling water for about 3-4 minutes, until tender but still retaining a slight bite, then drain and immediately toss with the beef and vegetables. Now add the Black Bean Garlic sauce and stir until warmed through.
6. Divide between bowls and serve, enjoy!
Why takeaway when you can fakeaway
We’re a time-strapped nation in need of quick and tasty meal ideas. Leading Chinese sauce company, Lee Kum Kee, has the answer in the form of a new collection of stir-fry sauces – so you can make a delicious dinner in a dash.
The stir-fry has long been a quick mid-week favourite and these little packets of joy can be paired perfectly with a variety of ingredients including: chicken, tofu, prawns and vegetables – giving you a tasty meal in minutes.
The stir-fry sauces include classic and regional Chinese flavour options like Black Bean Garlic and Kung Pao Chicken as well as flavoursome favourites Tomato & Garlic and Honey & Soy, providing an authentic taste of the East. The sauces provide inspiration in a packet – giving you a quicker, healthier and more wallet-friendly option than ordering a takeaway.
Not only is Lee Kum Kee the most used sauce brand in Hong Kong households but it also has over 130 years’ experience in sauce making. All Lee Kum Kee products are made to the highest quality, using only the best ingredients and with careful attention to detail at every stage of production. So we say kick back, reclaim your evenings and enjoy a Chinese dinner where there’s maximum flavour and minimum fuss.
The stir-fry sauces are available from September in Tesco, Asda and Ocado RRP 85p.
For further information https://www.uk.lkk.com/