Home » CHIKEN » Special Masala Mutton Karahi Recipe
Special Masala Mutton Karahi Recipe
- Mutton – 500 grams [ small pieces ]
- G/Garlic Paste – 2 tbsp
- Cooking Oil – ½ cup
- Kashmiri paprika – 125 grams
- Whole Red chillies – 125 grams
- Mace – 1 tsp
- Long pepper – 1 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 100 grams
- Star anise – 3 to 4 pcs
- Special masala – 1 tbsp
- Dry Fenugreek leaves – ½ tsp
- Yogurt – 250 grams
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Salt – as per taste
- Green chillies – 5 pcs
- Small Green chillies – 5 pcs thinly chopped
- Cloves – 5 to 6 pcs
- Green Cardamoms – 8 to 10 pcs
- Dry Coriander – 4 tbsp pcs
- Fry all mentioned spIces one by one on skillet and grind them well. Store them in an airtight jar. These spIces can be used in any curry.
- Boil mutton pieces well until done.
- Now heat oil in a wok and add mutton; fry on high heat until mutton turns to brown colour.
- Add chopped green chillies and garlic ginger paste. Fry it well for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Blend yogurt a little bit and add to the pan.
- Then add salt and special masala, and fry on fast flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add fenugreek leaves and whole green chillies and cook until oil appears as a separate layer.
- Now garnish karahi with ginger flakes and serve with hot tandoori naans.
- Mutton karahi is ready to serve. Enjoy in today’s dinner.
Tags karahi masala mutton recipe special