Summer is here! Hooray! To celebrate, here is a recipe for a refreshing and crisp adult beverage made with pineapple juice and ginger ale, perfect for a warm summer afternoon!
Picture yourself sitting poolside, or on the beach, basking in the warmth of the sun and relaxing with a glass of this delicious sangria. That sounds like heaven to me!
Pineapple juice and ginger ale add just the right amount of flavor pop, and the gin adds a little extra kick! It really isn’t a strong drink, but you can totally skip the gin if you are concerned about the amount of alcohol. You won’t even miss it.
I added a few blackberries for extra color pop, but I wish I had gotten raspberries. I think a few luscious red raspberries would have been stunning! I will remember that for next time I make it (and there will be a next time, probably many of them!).
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 orange
- 20 ounces pineapple chunks in juice (1 can)
- 750 milliliter moscato wine (1 bottle)
- 1/2 cup gin
- 4 cups ginger ale (you can use diet or regular)
- Get Ingredients Powered by Chicory
- Slice the fruit into thin rounds. Cut some or all in half if you wish.
- Place the fruit in a large pitcher. Pour the pineapple chunks and juice in the pitcher.
for full instruction please see : dizzybusyandhungry.com