I love a really tasty dessert, but I’ve been known to eat a mediocre dessert or in an ‘emergency’ a handful of animal crackers to satisfy my sugar craving. These Snickers Cheesecake Bites are one of the best desserts around. I may have eaten one. . .or three today alone.
I used to make a full-size Snickers Cheesecake years ago that was a total show stopper but the days of full size anything in our house went by the wayside when we became empty-nesters. It’s much easier to share extras of single-serve or bite-size anything so I repurposed that cheesecake into these Snickers Cheesecake Bites ~ equally fabulous but just because they’re mini doesn’t mean you have to stop at one.
Snickers and Cheesecake may just be one of the best pairings out there and with the salty pretzel crust it takes this easy dessert to the next level.
Let’s get these Snickers Cheesecake Bites started because the sooner we’re finished making them, the sooner we can eat them.
- 3 full size Snickers candy bars coarsely chopped
- 1 cup crushed pretzel sticks
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 6 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup . granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 3-4 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping jar
- 12 cup muffin tin
- 12 paper liners
- Line the muffin tin with paper liners then preheat the oven to 325°.
- Using either a food processor or zip-top bag, crush the pretzels into crumbs then add them to a medium size bowl. Pour in the melted butter and sugar and blend thoroughly.
- Divide the pretzel mixture between the cups then using the back of a measuring spoon gently press onto the bottom of the liner.
- Using a hand-held mixer blend the cream cheese, vanilla, granulated sugar and peanut butter together then fold in the eggs.
for full recipes please see : www.agoudalife.com