S’mores Brownies may not be the most classic version of s’mores you will enjoy this summer, but you can make 18 servings at once, you’re not going to give yourself a second degree burn handling molten marshmallows and you won’t need to figure out how to clean liquid chocolate out of your toddler’s clothing.
Did I mention graham crackers tossed in butter and crisped? It’s like the best graham cracker crust you always eat from your cheesecake first or yell at your husband/wife for stealing when they take a bite of your dessert.
They also contain two types of chocolate chips; dark chocolate in the brownies to create a really rich brownie base and milk chocolate chips on top to provide the classic S’mores Brownies flavor you expect.
For more information about how I source my Guittard chocolate chips and for the best possible price (~$2.00 a bag) and save a ton of money on them you can read my long rant about chocolate chip prices on my Sprinkles Blondies post. The links above to Amazon are meant to be informational for those chocolate chips, you can definitely get them locally for less.
- 3/4 cup butter , melted
- 2 1/4 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (You can use any type of chocolate chips you’d like)
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 12 sheets of graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 16 large marshmallows
- Note: click on times in the instructions to start a kitchen timer while cooking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour or use baking spray a 13×9 pan.
- In a large bowl, add the butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs.
for full instruction please see : dinnerthendessert.com