‘What has the delicious combination of rich milk chocolate bar chunks, bits of graham cracker and melty, toasted gooey marshmallows baked in cookie dough with a graham cracker crust as well?
Voila…meet my sexy bff, S’more Bars! Tempting, yes?
Have you ever tried S’mores in cookie bar form? If not, you have to try these. I’m not even kidding! Talk about giving them something to talk about’! ;0)
S’mores are so popular, I’m sure they highly contribute to the Hershey Company making more than 373 million HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Bars every year. That’s enough to make 746 million S’mores! That’s a lot of S’mores! Pure Heaven!
I have always loved S’mores! It always reminds me of camping, sleeping bags, campfires, giggling and sometimes a ghost story or two. When you’re not camping, you can just eat these delicious S’more Bars in the kitchen, from the pan. That’s probably as far as you will get anyways after they’re baked. 🙂
- 2/3 cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cup mini marshmallows divided
- 3 large sized Hershey bars broken into pieces
- 2 sleeves graham crackers broken into squares + 2-3 graham crackers broken into bits for top of cookies.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy in another bowl.
- Add vanilla, then add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
for full recipes please see : www.thebakingchocolatess.com