Hello! Today I have a new dessert recipe for you. This one is very rich and decadent, so if you are hoping for a light dessert, look away. My first thought when I bought the items for this recipe was to do a poke cake with peanut butter cool whip frosting. Instead, I went with a sweetened melted peanut butter topping.
The topping in this recipe tastes like the peanut butter topping at Baskin Robbins. Every time I eat that peanut butter topping I don’t care if I’m ever skinny again. LOL
- 15.25 oz. devil’s food cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz. pkg. mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
- For the topping
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 10 bite size Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Slow Cooker Size:
- 6 quart oval
- In a large bowl mix together the cake mix, water, butter, and eggs until smooth. Some lumps are ok, that is normal. Stir in the mini peanut butter cups.
- Spray the slow cooker with not stick spray. Add the batter to the slow cooker and spread out into an even layer.
for full recipes please see : www.themagicalslowcooker.com