Simple, Easy and Cooked in minutes!
Bay or Sea Scallops
2 TBS Butter
Sliced Fresh Garlic
A Dash of Salt, Black Pepper and Garlic Powder
- Pat Scallops dry with paper towel.
- Heat frying pan with Olive oil. Enough to cover bottom of pan.
- Place scallops in and add a dash of Salt, pepper and Garlic powder.
4. Cook on high heat to sear the outsides. (Scallops will cook fast. So, you are not trying to cook the insides, just outside)
5. Once scallops are browned on outside. Add Butter and Sliced Garlic, Cook until Garlic is lightly golden then…
6. Add Marsala Wine (Watch out! Flames will shoot up) No! I didn’t burn my hand. Almost! but I moved fast! Whoo!
7. Keep cooking on high heat for about 1 minute. Add Fresh Parsley.
8. Shut off flame and serve.
My Daughter and Grand daughter ate them all and looking for more! Go Home kids! lol