I actually made these for my daughter, Amber. She turned 18 yesterday and she’s a senior this year. And what kind of mother would I be if I didn’t bake something a little special for her birthday?
We went out to celebrate at an authentic Indian Restaurant for a little change-up. It was so delicious. I ate way too much of that Naan and Roti bread. OMG…stop me already, would ya?
I’m addicted to bread. And chocolate. When I die, they’ll say, yes she was sooo addicted to chocolate and I might very well be covered in chocolate bars. Who knows??
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter , room temperature
- 1 cup light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24 ROLOs
Salted Caramel Mousse Filling
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream cold
- 1/2 box instant vanilla pudding or approx 4 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup salted caramel sauce
- Sprinkles , Mini Chocolate Chips, Drizzles of Caramel Sauce, Sea Salt, if desired.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a mini muffin pan.
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until smooth and creamy, 2-3 minutes. Mix in the egg, then vanilla. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix until combined. Add the mini chocolate chips.
for full instruction please see : www.thebakingchocolatess.com