If you’re looking for something ultra gooey, these Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Gooey Bars are IT.
So a couple of days ago, I went to Disneyland with my sister. We flew down to LA (thankfully it was only an hour flight!) and I picked up my usual travel requirement: an US Weekly magazine. I know, I know, I should be reading Russian literature or something far more thought-provoking and advanced, but I cannot help it. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THE STARS ARE DOING.
Anyway, US Weekly has a column called “25 things you didn’t know about me” so I figured I would do that in this post because A) I’m currently experiencing writer’s block and B) because apparently I think you guys care about 25 random facts about me. Just humor me, okay? And leave in the comments some random facts about YOU! I love random facts. Like a lot.
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 2 sticks butter, divided & melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread (similar to peanut butter or Nutella, and found where the peanut butter is in the grocery store)
- 1 (8 oz) pkg Reese’s Minis
- 1 (16 oz) box powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13×9″ baking pan with foil, extending the sides of the foil over the edges of the pan. Spray the foil liberally with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, one (1) stick of melted butter and one (1) egg, stirring with a rubber spatula until combined and thick. Press the mixture into the prepared pan in an even layer. Sprinkle the layer with the Reese’s Minis.
for full recipes please see : thedomesticrebel.com