Crunchy peanut butter chocolate goodness ❤️
I’m here to make your Thursday just that little bit sweeter with these Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Bars, AKA my latest chocolate obsession.
These deliciously easy, no bake treats have a crumbly Oreo crust and crunchy choc topping made with chocolate, peanut butter and rice cereal.
I get it. Some days you don’t want to spend hours slaving away in the kitchen. I love easy desserts and no bake treats JUST as much as the next person. So when you get a treat that looks like this and only requires 6 ingredients, you know you have a winner.
Ever since I made my Peanut Butter Chocolate Crunch Pie, I have been obsessed with chocolate and rice cereal. Oh actually, I think it started with my Candy Crunch Chocolate Bar.
- 300 grams (approximately 30) Oreo cookies
- 115 grams (1/2 cup or 1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) good quality milk chocolate
- 200 grams (1 and 1/3 cup) good quality dark chocolate
- 125 grams (1/2 cup) smooth peanut butter
- 120 grams (3 cups) Rice Krispies or Rice Bubbles
- Lightly grease and line an 8 inch square pan with baking or parchment paper, ensuring two sides overhang. Add Oreo cookies to food processor and whiz until crushed into fine crumbs. Pour over butter and mix well. Place your crumbs into your prepared pan and press down gently to form one even layer. Pop in the fridge.
- Add milk chocolate and dark chocolate to a heat-proof bowl and melt in the microwave, stirring every 20 seconds. Add peanut butter and stir until smooth. Pop back in the microwave until smooth if it’s still lumpy.
for full recipes please see : www.sweetestmenu.com