Peanut butter balls is very delicious and healthy, have a balance of both sweet and salt which our tongue enjoy to the fullest. It’s very easy and quick to make which involves hardly any cooking and no baking at all.
I had a lot murmure with me and wanted to do some sweet justice to them so thought of making something sweet with it.
Here I am with one more different and healthy recipe for kids. A delectable covering of chocolate over smooth peanut butter with crunchy murmure makes it absolutely irresistible. A guilt free, fat free, light snack for kids. You can store this in fridge for almost a month.
Serves: 15-16 medium sized balls
2 cups Murmure (puffed rice) / Rice crisper
3/4 cup peanut butter (smooth)
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 tbsp butter
For Chocolate Coating
1 cup dark chocolate
4 tbsp butter
1. Transfer murmure in pan and dry roast on low flame till crisp. Keep aside.
2. Using same pan, melt butter and add peanut butter. As soon as peanut butter start melting turn off the flame, don’t overcook.
3. Now take roasted murmure in deep or large bowl, crush it roughly using fork. Don’t over do.
4. Add powered sugar and mix well.
5. Transfer melted peanut butter mix over it.
6. Mix well so that crisper get very well coated.
7. Place baking paper on a tray or grease any plate with little butter. Scoop a tablespoon full of mix and place it on it.
8. Keep in fridge for half an hour to1 hour to set nicely.
9. After 30 minutes or an hour give shape of ball to them. Again keep in fridge till the time you melt chocolate.
For chocolate coating:
1. Melt dark chocolate with butter using double boiler method or microwave.
2. Take one ball at a time, using fork coat them well all over.
3. Place them back on same butter paper and pop in fridge for at least one hour or till chocolate sets nice and firm.
Let your kids enjoy this healthy and yummy balls. You can store this in fridge up to one month.
2. Transfer in deep and large bowl. Using fork, crush the rice crisp roughly, don’t over do.
4. Take heavy bottomed pan, melt butter and add peanut butter.
5. As soon as peanut butter start melting turn off the flame. Don’t over cook.
6. Transfer this melted peanut in crisp mix.
7. Place baking paper in tray and keep the scoops of balls roughly. Keep in fridge for 30 minutes to set.
8. After and an hour or so give neat ball shape.
9. All done, again in fridge till we melt chocolate.
10. Take dark chocolate add butter.
11. Melt till no lumps.
12. Take one ball at a time, dip in melted chocolate.
13. Hold it with fork so that excess chocolate drips back.
14. On the baking paper and then in fridge to set.
15. Remove the excess edges. In winters it will set at room temperature and within minutes.
16. Store in fridge and enjoy for month.
17. Closer look!