Butter flavored Pam
1 (8 Ounce) Can Tomato Sauce
1 tbs. Dry Oregano
1/2 tbs. Marjoram
1/2 tbs Dry Basil
1/2 tbs Garlic Salt
1 tbs Sugar
1 pk. Dry Yeast
0) Combine ingredients and let sit for 1 hour.
For Each Nine Inch Pizza:
1. Preheat oven to 475F 2.
2. Spoon 1/3 cup sauce on dough and spread to within 1″ of edge.
3. Distribute 1 1/2 Oz. shredded mozzarella cheese on sauce.
4. Place toppings of your choice in this order
5. Pepperoni or Ham Vegetables Meats (cooked ground sausage or beef)
6. Top with 3 Oz. mozzarella cheese 6. Cook until cheese is bubbling and outer crust is brown.
7. Pizza Hut Original Pan Pizza serves.
1. Put yeast, sugar, salt, and dry milk in a large (2 qt.) bowl.
2. Add water and stir to mix well.
3. Allow to sit for 2 mins.
4. Add oil and stir again.
5. Add flour and stir until dough forms and flour is absorbed.
6. Turn out on to a flat surface and knead for about 15 mins.
7. Divide dough into three balls.
8. In three 9″ cake pans, put 3 Oz. of oil in each making sure it is spread evenly.
9. Using a rolling pin, roll out each dough ball to about a 9″ circle.
10. Place in cake pans.
11. Spray the outer edge of dough with Pam.
12. Cover with a plate.
13. Place in warm area and allow to rise for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.