You guys, I did it again. So my Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Bars were such a hit (about 2.1 million views on the video on Facebook) that I couldn’t help myself and had to make another variation of the beloved treat. And might I tell you, these are almost better.
Now I adore all the desserts that are combined into this bar separately but when you combine them and create this epic treat you have yourself a seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY amazing bar. I mean this is the bar to end all bars! Like I dream about these things…haha, it’s true though.
So although they look difficult with all the layers and what not, these are probably one of the most easy bars you will ever make. They start with store-bought (or homemade if you’re feeling adventurous) cookie dough. I haven’t tried making my own cookie dough, but I’m assuming a small batch, roughly a pound of dough works.
Anyways, let’s get back to how these puppies are constructed. So you layer half your cookie dough,then you add rows upon rows or Oreos, then spread over some easy peasy cheesecake, more cookie dough then crushed up Oreos. I mean how easy and tasty does that sound.
- 1 (16 oz) tube of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (or homemade)
- 16 Oreos , plus more for topping
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a 9″x9″ baking dish sprayed with cooking spray, press half of your cookie dough in the bottom of the dish.
- Layer Oreos in 4 rows across the top of your cookie dough layer, set aside.
- In bowl mix together your cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread over the top of Oreos.
for full recipes please see : tornadoughalli.com