You can make ample to dishes using Nutella like: chocolate pudding, Nutella filled pancake, Nutella flower cookies, Nutella filled cupcakes, Nutella ice-cream, Nutella doughnuts, Nutella no-bake cake.
In this recipe I have not used dark chocolate at all, which is the main ingredient of brownie which helps in getting crackly top…instead I used Nutella to get that effect. Spreading Nutella on top of batter is MUST to get that effect.
Topping Nutella over batter, not only gives the flaky top but also makes it super gooey from inside.
It’s one of the simplest brownie to make with very less ingredients and that too when the outcome is perfect.
1 1/4 cup Nutella
1/3 cup softened butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1. In a bowl beat together sugar and butter.
2. Add eggs and beat well.
3. Add 3/4 cup Nutella. Mix well.
4. Transfer in greased baking pan.
5. Now spread remaining Nutella on top and spread all over with light hands making sure not to mix it with batter. This is a very important step for flaky top.
6. Pop in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes or till skewer comes out to be clean at 180°C.
7. Slice and enjoy…..
1. Beat together sugar and butter.
2. Add eggs.
3. Beat well.
4. Add 3/4 cup of Nutella.
5. Add in flour.
7. Transfer in lined baking pan.
8. Top rest of the Nutella.
9. Swirl or spread like this. Bake at 180°C. for 20 -25 minutes or till skewer comes to be clean.
10. Mine was done in 20 minutes.
12. So gooey from inside.