Happy Hump Day, y’all!
If you’re in California and you have kids, chances are, they were turned loose on ya for the summer! At least, my sister’s school was. Well, is. Their last day of school is technically tomorrow.
And that means my sweet baby sister is graduating high school! Where in the world did the time go?!
Seems like just yesterday she was graduating from the 8th grade and now she’s a woman, free from the confines of high school to explore the world and get a taste of real life.
- 1 pkg Peanut Butter Oreos, coarsely crushed
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 & ¾ cups milk
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (16 oz) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped in half
- Chocolate syrup
- Liberally grease an 8×8″ or 9×9″ square baking pan with cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, toss together the coarse Oreo crumbs and the melted butter until moistened and combined. Press evenly into the bottom of the pan, compacting slightly with a measuring cup or your hands. Set aside.
- Wipe out the bowl and add in the pudding mix, milk and peanut butter. Whisk for 2 minutes or until thickened. Fold in HALF (8 oz) of the Cool Whip until creamy and combined. Spread into the prepared pan in an even layer. Top with the remaining Cool Whip. Sprinkle on the peanut butter cups.
for full recipes please see : thedomesticrebel.com