Mango with hit of curd sourness not only balances the taste but makes it really yum.
My kids not only loves strawberry no bake cake but they are great fan of this chilled cake too.
Many recipes call for paneer to replace cheese-cake but I personally don’t like that taste so I made it only with curd and mango puree.
This recipe has only one difficult part, that is, to set the gelatin properly. Many people add gelatin directly in the batter, which I feel is not the correct way as curd is generally cold and after adding hot gelatin in it, gelatin forms lump, due to which cake doesn’t set firm and nice.
So, for perfect no bake cake I will advice to cook the gelatin with mango puree and then add in curd-condensed milk mix. This will give you firm shape.
1. Combine the biscuit and sugar and blend in a blender to a powder.
2. Add melted butter, vanilla essence and mix well until all of the crumbs are coated evenly.
3. Press the mixture onto the bottom of the spring-form pan making sure that the crumbs are compact. Press with the back of a spoon.
4. Place in the refrigerator until the cheesecake filling is ready.
For Cheesecake Filling:
1. Pour water on the gelatin and let it bloom for 10 minutes.
2. Whisk curd to get smooth consistency. Add condensed milk.
3. Using heavy bottomed pan, warm mango puree on low flame.
4. Simultaneously, dissolve gelatin on other side of the gas, once completely dissolved add in mango puree. Mix well and cook for a minute.
5. Pour this mango puree in curd-condensed milk mix. Mix well. Here I will suggest to use blender or beater to mix all the ingredients to get smooth and creamy consistency.
6. Pour this over biscuit base.
7. Tap the pan and keep in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight to set.
1. Transfer all the ingredients in a pan and bring to boil and let it thicken.
2. Let the glaze come to room temperature.
3. Pour on the cheese cake.
4. Set in the refrigerator.
1. Add biscuit and sugar in food processor to make fine powder.
2. Add melted butter.
3. Pulse again.
4. Brush tin with melted butter or place parchment paper.
5. Put biscuit powder.
6. Spread evenly with the help of spoon.
7. Keep it in the fridge.
1. Dissolve gelatin in water and keep aside to bloom.
2. Whisk curd well.
4. Add mango puree in heavy bottomed pan and cook on low flame.
5. By the time mango puree becomes warm, dissolve gelatin soaked water on low flame.
6. As soon as gelatin dissolve completely add in warm mango puree.
7. Mix well and turn off the flame.
8. Let if cool down a bit. Add in curd mix.
4. Mix well using hand beater or juicer mixer for smooth consistency.
5. Pour mix over the base. Keep in fridge for 6-8 hours or overnight to set.
1. Mix together mango puree, sugar, water and lemon.
2. Cook on low flame till it thickens.
3. Add a drop of food colour. It’s optional.
4. Mix well.
5. let it come down to room temperature and pour over the set cheesecake.
6. Keep it in fridge to set.
7. Serve chilled.
8. Have a slice!