As it is back to school/work after the Easter break I thought that I would create the perfect pick-me-up for the week – this deliciously indulgent No-Bake Cheesecake. It is seriously SO YUMMY. I have made a few No-Bake cheesecakes in my time now, as well as a scrumptious baked one, all of which can be found on my Recipes page – Here.
However, this is different in the sense that it isn’t based around chocolate for once – its delectably Caramel instead! Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE all cheesecake, especially the ones already on this blog, but I craved something different! I have also been having a Rolo craving a lot recently, which you might start to notice if you follow all of my posts!
No-Bake cheesecake’s are always easier to make than Baked Cheesecakes as its so much easier to prepare, you can do it well in advance of when you need/want the cheesecake, and they are so creamy and fluffy and delicious. This cheesecake has a lot of filling as I love it so much, but if you want to have a smaller one, then simply half the cheesecake filling ingredients!
This Cheesecake is so incredibly easy to make – simply crush the biscuits you want to use on the bottom and mix with the melted butter, leave to set whilst you make the rest. Cream together the cream cheese, vanilla, caramel, and sugar in an electric mixer to make sure its all combined well, then add the cream.
Caramel Rolo Cheesecake filling on top of a delicious buttery biscuit base drizzled with an extra bit of caramel – A delicious dessert perfect for every occasion!
- Biscuit Base
- 150 g Digestives
- 150 g Golden Oreos
- 125 g Unsalted Butter
- Cheesecake Filling
- 500 g Full Fat Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 100 g Icing Sugar
- 150 g Caramel (carnations)
- 300 ml Double Cream
- 175 g Rolos (chopped)
- 150 ml Double Cream
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 50 g Caramel (carnations)
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor (or break up in another way, I am just lazy..) and mix the biscuits with the melted butter.
- Spread on the bottom of an 8″/20cm Deep Springform Tin and press down firmly. Leave to set in the fridge whilst you make the rest!
- Using an electric mixer, I use my KitchenAid with the whisk attachment, whisk together the cream cheeses, vanilla, icing sugar and caramel until smooth and lump free – this could take 30 seconds or so, I whisk it at a medium speed (level 6/10).
for full recipes please see : www.janespatisserie.com