1 cup Whipping cream / Heavy cream
1cup milk if sweetened whipping cream or 1/2 cup condensed milk if unsweetened whipping cream
3 tbsp milk powder
7-8 mint leaves
1/4 cup choco-chips
1-2 tbsp Khus syrup or green colour (optional)
Take heavy cream and whip till soft peaks are formed. Finely chop mint leaves and add in whipped cream. Add milk powder and whip for 1-2 more minutes. Add milk and whip for 1 more minute.
Add choco chips and khus syrup or green colour.
Mix well. Freeze in air-tight container for 4-5 hours or overnight.
1. In summers it is advisable to keep the whipping attachments in freezer for 15-20 minutes and whip only chilled cream for best results. If you are using hand mixer keep the bowl over ice bowl, and if you are using stand mixer like mine do keep it in freezer for 15-20 minutes.
2. Don’t ad more than 7-8 mint leaves or it will give bitter taste.
1. Take whip cream in chilled bowl.
2. Whip till soft peaks for formed.
3. Add milk powder.
4. Mix well.
5. Add milk and whip for a minute.
6. Add choco-chips
7. Some khus syrup or green colour, if don’t have any of these skip the step.
8. Whip and it’s ready to go in freezer.
9. After 6-7 hours.
10. Serve chilled!