This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
This easy pie is great for holidays or last minute company! These ingredients are easily found in your fridge and pantry and it turns out perfect every time!
OMG, where has this pie been all of my life??
I am a huge custard lover and this Magic Crust Custard Pie totally hits the spot.
It is so smooth and creamy and so easy to make!
My five year old daughter even loved it! She said “You need to make this more often, Mom!”
These simple ingredients can always be found in my pantry and fridge, so I know if I need a quick dessert, I can always rely on this recipe.
Even though you blend all of the ingredients together, somehow the flour settles, and makes the crust for the pie.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted, but cooled slightly
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 cups milk (I used 1%)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put all of the ingredients in a blender. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Pour into a 9.5 inch buttered pie pan. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
for full recipes please see : www.hoteatsandcoolreads.com