Lovely Lemon Cheesecake! Oh boy! What a great dessert! This recipe is so incredbly easy and doesn’t use many ingredients. This Lovely lemon cheesecake is a great dessert to make for parties, or if you’re going to a pot luck, Game Day party, Thanksgiving, Easter, gosh! You can make this for absolutely any occasion.
Claire is one of our Lovefoodies supporters and is also an excellent baker! She has a small cake business, Clairey’s Cakery based in the United Kingdom, and is really making a name for herself with all her beautiful creations. Here, we have Claire’s own cheesecake recipe, and when you check out what Claire has used in this cheesecake you will love it for sure!
Claire has kindly shared her delicious recipe and it really is easy to make, so without further ado, let’s see how Claire makes her lovely lemon cheesecake
- 190 g or 1 1/3 cups of digestive biscuits or crushed Grahams Crackers.
- 100 g or 1/2 cup sugar
- 100 g or1/2 cup butter
- Zest of 2 lemons
- Juice of 1-2 lemons
- 200 g or 1 cup caster sugar or regular
- 200 g or 1 x 8 oz packet full fat Philadephia / Cream cheese
- 300 g or 1 1/4 cup double cream / Heavy cream
- Lemon curd to drizzle
- Add melted butter to the crushed biscuits and sugar, mix well so that all of the butter has coated the biscuit. Flatten into the 7” lined tin, and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes or more before adding topping.
- For the filling, whip cream, add cream cheese, zest and sugar and slowly add the lemon juice (I usually add 3/4 of the sugar quantity and the juice of 1 lemon first) whilst mixing slowly, taste and add more juice/sugar according to your individual tastes.
for full instruction please see : lovefoodies.com