|Lebanese Steak Sandwich|
Total Time 5hrs 5mins
Prep 5 hrs
Cook 5 mins
Such a unique flavor, easy meal to prepare for your family and the kids will love. Not a typical steak sandwich!
1⁄2 lb thinly sliced New York strip steaks or 1⁄2 lb london broil beef
4 tomatoes, of your choice
1 (6 ounce) package garlic and herb goat cheese
1⁄2 cup regular mayonnaise
extra virgin olive oil
- Marinade beef for 5 hours or more in a ziplock bag.
- Cut baguette into 4 pieces.
- Put Baguettes in toaster or oven just to get a little crispy.
- Sautee your beef for 2 minutes on each side.
- Take baguettes out of the toaster and spread mayo on one side and sliced tomatoes.
- Thinly slice your meat and place on top of tomatoes.
- On the dry side of baguette spread your goats cheese.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on the meat and there you have it!