Chocolate brownie is super easy to make that yields an incredibly rich and gooey taste and texture. I have a simple walnut brownie recipe but wanted to make something different this time with brownies so tried hand on lava brownies.
Made with 100% whole wheat flour and the melting chocolate that comes in mouth…..ohhhh… that’s divine….my kids loved it indeed and so as me….
I assure you these are going to be the best brownie ever! If not serving immediately just warm them in microwave for 30 seconds to enjoy that lavaaaaa……..
1 cup whole wheat flour
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1/2 cup melted butter (100gm)
3/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup dark melted dark chocolate
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
1. Sift together whole wheat flour and cocoa powder. Keep aside.
2. In a bowl mix together melted butter and powdered sugar till creamy and combined .
3. Add eggs beat well add vanilla essence mixed together.
4. Add melted dark chocolate.
5. Add sifted flour mix.
6. Add small chunks of dark chocolate. Mix.
7. Transfer in well greased cake tin. Bake in preheated oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes or till skewer comes out clean.
8. Let it come down to room temperature.
9. Cut on squares and enjoy
10. For melted chocolate in mouth, warm in microwave for 30 seconds and enjoy!!
1. Mix together melted butter and powdered sugar.
2. Whisk well till it’s combined and pale in colour.
3. Add eggs and whisk again.
4. Add vanilla essence.
5. Here goes kids favorite melted chocolate.
7. Sifted flour and cocoa powder.
8. Mix well.
9. For extra chocolaty taste, chocolate cubes.
11. Final mix.
12. Into the greased pan.
13. After baking in pre-heated oven at 180°C for 20 minutes or till skewer comes out clean.
14. Cut and enjoy!
15. Close Up!
16. For Melting chocolate warm it in microwave for 30 seconds and enjoy!