And whatever it is, home-made cookies not only it fills your house with aroma but it tastes heavenly too.
I enjoyed making these simple and super yum and crunchy cookies and my kids loved having it. If your kids are crazy about cookies then these are must try as it is made with whole wheat flour and are crunchy like market made.
1 cup whole wheat flour (Atta)
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 tsp cardamom powder (elachi powder)
1/4 cup chopped cashews (kaju) and pistachio
1-2 tsp milk (if required)
1. Mix together sugar and butter. Beat well till creamy and pale.
2. Add whole wheat flour.
3. Add cardamom powder.
4. Mix well.
5. Add chopped cashews and pistachios.
6. Start combining all the ingredients.
7. If you find difficulty in combining the ingredients, add one teaspoon of milk.
8. Combine and make a log giving it an oval shape or round shape as desired.
9. Wrap it in cling film and keep in fridge for 2 hours.
10. After 2 hours cut the log in thin slices.
11. Place it on lined baking tray. Bake at 170°C for 12 minutes. Keep an eye after 10 minutes once you see the edges turning brown it’s done.
1. Mix together butter and sugar.
2. Beat it will till creamy and pale. Add flour.
3. Add cashews and pistachios.
4. Add milk if required ( teaspoon at a time).
5. Make a dough and roll it in rectangular log. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
6. After 2 hours slice in equal shape.
7. Place on lined baking tray and bake at 170 °C for 10-12 minutes.
8. It’s done.
9. You can enjoy it for 15-30 days.