Making fresh, homemade cannoli cream is easier than you think. You’ll be filling cannoli in no time with my How to Make Cannoli Cream tutorial and this cannoli recipe!
I love a good cannoli, but sadly they’re hard to find here in Southern California. Over the years this Connecticut girl has learned how make Cannoli out of necessity. My recipe for cannoli cream is every bit as good as what you can get back east.
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 15- ounce container whole milk ricotta cheese, strained
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Place the cream into a small bowl and set aside.
- Making fresh, homemade cannoli cream is easier than you think. You’ll be filling cannoli in just 5 minutes with my How to Make Cannoli Cream tutorial!
- In the same mixing bowl, add the ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. Mix on medium speed until well combined, about 1 minute. Fold in the whipped cream and chocolate chips.
for full recipes please see : foodfolksandfun.net