These luscious little beauties must have come from heaven. If I were in heaven, these would definitely be on the menu. So sublime!!! So delightful, enchanting, divine, blissful and even breath-taking!
I absolutely, adore cream puffs. They excite me so! OHHH EMMM GEEE! Heavenly Boston Cream Puffs, I need to devour you. All of you. Every. last. bite. thank. you. I. need. more. <3
Cream puffs, themselves are super easy to make. I remember making them for the first time as a tweener, and was shocked how easy they were to prepare.
I think if there is one lesson to be learned from making cream puffs, it’s to make sure you don’t under-bake them, or they will deflate after a few minutes of being pulled out of the oven.
Bummer! You know I like to under-bake, but these puffs are not one of those desserts to do that with because you’ll end up getting an eggy-texture-type cream puff. Bah!!
- Heavenly Boston Cream Puffs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- Heavenly Boston Cream Filling
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding 3.4 oz each
- 1 & 2/3 cups cold whole milk
- 8 oz or 2 cups of whipped cream fresh or tub
- Heavenly Chocolate Icing
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chopped semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a pan, add butter and water and bring to a rolling boil
- Stir in flour and stir vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves the pan, forming a soft ball.
- Remove from heat and cool for a couple of minutes
for full recipes please see : www.thebakingchocolatess.com