These healthy gluten free chocolate chip cookies are what you and I have been waiting for since the very day I was told I needed to go gluten free.
However, they definitely are not the healthiest in the world. They are what got me kicked into gear to re-create myself a healthy and gluten free chocolate chip cookie.
The sweet and natural ingredients complete these healthy gluten free chocolate chip cookies and really complete my soul. With such simple ingredients, they are still sinfully delicious, moist and so easy to pull together. Told you it’s a winner.
Winner winner healthy chocolate chip cookies for dinner?! Don’t have to tell me twice.
The night I pulled these together I ate so much dough and cookies, I actually did skip dinner. Cookie dough that has zero eggs in it is dangerous. There is nothing stopping me from demolishing every leftover dough bite. Or lets be real, spoonfuls of dough.
- 1 cup gluten-free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey (agave nectar for vegan diet)
- 4 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened applesauce
- 3 ounces 70-88% dark chocolate bar, crushed
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat
for full instruction please see : www.veggiebalance.com