|Photo: Grape Leaves with Pomegranate Molasses Recipe|
The Middle Eastern Food Kitchen (The home of delicious Middle Eastern Food Recipes) invites you to try Grape Leaves with Pomegranate Molasses Recipe. Enjoy a collections of quick & easy Middle Eastern food recipes and learn how to make Grape Leaves with Pomegranate Molasses.
Serves : 6-8 Persons
Duration : 60 Min
1/2 1 Cups Short Grain Rice
2 Medium Finely Chopped Onions
2 Cloves Minced Garlic
1 Cup Chopped Mint
3 Cups Chopped Parsley
3 Large Chopped Tomatoes
2 Teaspoons Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Black pepper
1 Teaspoon Mixed spices
1/2 Cup Pomegranate Molasses
1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
1/4 1 Cups Olive Oil
1 Jar Grape leaves
1. Rinse the rice thoroughly and soak in warm water for 30 minutes. Drain the rice and put in a bowl. Stir in the onion, garlic, mint, parsley, tomatoes, salt, black pepper and mixed spices.
2. Drain the grape leaves and wash thoroughly under warm water. Drain the leaves well.
3. Flatten a grape leaf, vines facing upward, on a work surface. Place one tablespoon of the rice mixture on the wide side of the leaf. Fold the sides of the leaf on the rice mixture and roll the leaf to reach to form a finger size roll. Put in a deep pot. Continue filling the leaves in the same way until all rice mixture is used. Place in the pot. Place a plate on top of the stuffed leaves. This step will prevent the leaves from unroll will cooking.
4. Mix pomegranate molasses, lemon juice and olive oil. Pour on the stuffed grape leaves.
5. Cook the grape leaves on high heat for 30 minutes then reduce the heat and cover the pot. Cook for 30 minutes more.
6. Serve grape leaves warm or cold.
More Middle Eastern Food Recipes:
Chicken Drumsticks and Peanuts
Chicken skewers with hommus
Sirloin and Vegetable Kebabs
Lamb kebabs with couscous and mint-yoghurt sauce
Chicken kebabs with lemon and coriander couscous
Save and share Grape Leaves with Pomegranate Molasses Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.