A delicious, nutritionally packed quick einkorn bread filled with my Autumn favourites – pumpkin and warm spices. It makes a perfect low sugar snack or breakfast with plenty of protein. You can swap the protein flavour and feel free to use other types of whole grain flour instead of einkorn.
- Line a standard-size loaf pan with baking paper. Preheat the oven to 190C/375F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the protein powder, almond meal, milled einkorn, baking powder, baking soda and spice mix.
- Beat pumpkin puree, lemon curd, egg, coconut syrup, and melted ghee in another bowl until smooth and well combined.
- Sift in the flour mixture and fold to combine. Fold in drained raisins. Scrape the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Smooth the surface and sprinkle the coconut flakes over.
- Bake in the hot oven for 30 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 170C/340F and bake 15 more minutes until nicely golden brown and a wooden toothpick, inserted in the middle comes out clean. Remove and cool in the pan for 5 minutes before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.