We were just in Disneyland a few months ago eating these delicious chocolate peanut butter sandwiches! No bread involved here! It’s a graham cracker coated in chocolate, a peanut butter filling on top, then the whole cracker dipped in milk chocolate. When you sink your teeth into that first bite it is absolutely amazing! And another great thing about this dessert – it’s NO BAKE!
- 6 graham cracker sheets, broken in half
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips, divided
- 2 teaspoons shortening, divided
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Melt 1 1/2 cups of the chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon of shortening in a microwave safe bowl or big glass measuring cup. Stirring at every 20 second intervals until fully melted and smooth.
for full instruction please see : www.sixsistersstuff.com