Using this berry in ice-cream is a fun and really relishing. My family loved it to the core.
Sharing this super yum recipe with you all hoping you and your family will love it too.
1 cup cranberry
1 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup heavy or whipping cream
1/2 cup milk
For Natural pink colour:
1 grated beetroot
1. In a vessel add water, cranberry and sugar. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Open the lid and cook on high to medium flame till it water reduces and it becomes soft.
3. Blend it to make coarse paste. Keep aside to cool it down.
4. Take heavy cream and whip till soft peaks are formed.
5. Add milk and whip again.
6. Add room temperature cranberry paste. Mix well.
7. Freeze or for giving natural pink colour grate beetroot squeeze out the juice and add in it. Freeze till set and firm, serve chilled.
1. Add sugar, cranberry and water in a vessel or pan.
2. Cover and cook for 2 minutes on high flame.
3. Uncover and cook
4. Look how it has doubled in size.
5. Once little water is left, turn off the flame and blend.
6. Make coarse paste and not fine.
7. Whip cream till soft peaks are formed.
8. Add milk. Whip again.
9. Add cranberry puree.
10. Grate beetroot.
11. Squeeze out it’s juice.
12. Add in cream.
13. Freeze and enjoy chilled.
14. Scoop and serve.