Like most people coffee is a drink I cannot live without. Just the thought of a day without my cup of joe makes me cringe. So when I stumbled across this cream pie recipe with coffee as the star ingredient, I had to make it!
Rich coffee flavor blended with creamy milk gives you a delicious latte flavour. The crunch of the chocolate crust transforms this pie into mochachino! No matter how hot it gets outside, you can always enjoy your coffee anytime of the day!
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- ¾ cup cold brew coffee
- ½ cup milk
- 1 (8 oz) tub Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 prepared Oreo cookie crust
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Dark chocolate-covered espresso beans, for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together the instant pudding dry mix, the cold brew coffee and the milk. Whisk until combined and slightly thickened, about 1 minute.
- Fold in the Cool Whip completely, making sure to get the bottom!
for full instruction please see : www.shared.com