Making bounty bars at home can be really fun and exciting. This is one recipe which I wanted to make for quite a long time.
Coconut covered with chocolate makes it delectable and favorite among kids. The best part comes with healthy coconut inside.
This can be served during children’s birthday party.
2 cup desiccated coconut powder
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup condensed milk
2 cups dark chocolate
4 tbsp butter
Mix together coconut and sugar. Add condensed milk little by little and mix well.
Make bar shape using your hand. It should be stiff but soft.
Keep it in the fridge for 1-2 hours to set it nice.
Using double boiler melt chocolate with butter.
Take one bar at a time and coat it well with melted chocolate with the help of fork.
Keep it on oven rack and let it set. In winters it will set within minutes at room temperature. During summers keep in fridge for 20-25 minutes or till it is set.
1. Mix coconut and sugar well. Add condensed milk.
2. Start to combine. Look at the texture, it’s well combined and not getting scattered while making bars.
3. Make bars. Its solid and non sticky.
4. All done. Keep in fridge.
5. Using double boiler method melt chocolate with butter
6. Shiny melted chocolate.
7. Place oven rack on some plate or sheet.
8. Start coating bars.
10. Place on rack. Keep in fridge to set.
12. Closer look!!