Our Cilantro-Lime Vegan Tacos are legit. I know you are probably saying, “how dare you show me a taco with no cheese!” but there’s so much flavor going on here you won’t even notice. Plus, the extra spread of hummus gives them the added creamy consistency.
- 2 cloves of garlic, mined
- 1/2 cup of chopped scallions
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 4 oz can of diced green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups of corn
- 3 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro
- sea salt & pepper
- olive oil
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup of classic hummus (plus more if needed)
- 4 soft tortillas (brown rice or corn for gluten free)
- in a large pan, add a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat.
- add the scallions and garlic and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- add the black beans, green chiles, corn, lime juice, and a dash of sea salt and pepper, and mix through.
for full instruction please see : www.spinach4breakfast.com