1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup butter
1/3 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1-2 tbsp milk
1/2 cup dark chocolate or chocolate chips
1/4 cup sprinklers
Using beater or hand whisker beat butter, sugar and vanilla essence till white and creamy. Add flour and mix well. Add 1 tbsp milk at a time and combine all the ingredients using hand to make dough. If required add 1 more tbsp of milk to combine the dough.
Keep the dough in fridge for 20 minutes or for 15 minutes in freezer.
After 20 minutes divide dough in two equal parts. Keep one part in fridge and start working on one part.
Dust flour on working slab and roll the dough using rolling pin, it’s ok if it breaks while rolling, just join it using hands.
Using cookie cutter, give desired shapes. Work with another another part of dough in same way.
Place them on baking tray and bake at 180°C in pre-heated oven for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven, let it cool down completely.
By the time it’s becoming cold, using double boiler method melt chocolate.
Dip completely cooled cookie half, sprinkle sprinklers over wet chocolate and keep it for drying.
Once chocolate is set, store in air-tight jar.
1. In a beater or using hand whisk, beat sugar, vanilla essence and butter till creamy.
2. It’s done.
3. Add all-purpose flour.
4. Add 1 tbsp milk at a a time, if required add more milk but little by little.
5. Wrap in cling film and keep in fridge for 20 minutes or 15 minutes in freezer.
6. Divide dough in 2 equal parts. Keep one part back in fridge.
7. Dust the working slab with flour, roll the dough using rolling pin.
8. Cut in desired shape using cookie cutters.
9. Like this.
9. Place butter paper on baking tray, keep cookies.
10. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180°C for 10 minutes or till it become little brown. Let it cool down completely.
11. Melt dark chocolate using double boiler method.
12. Dip cooled cookies halfway.
13. Sprinkle sprinklers when chocolate is wet.
15. Closer look!