A No-Bake Cadbury’s Caramel Cheesecake with a Buttery Biscuit Base, Chocolate Cheesecake filling with Cadburys Caramel Chunks, Whipped Cream, Caramel Drizzle, and Cadbury’s Caramel Eggs!
Soooo ITS NEARLY EASTER AGAIN! I do realise its still February when I am posting this new recipe, but its only just over a month till Easter so posting my second Easter related recipe of the year is totally acceptable… right? I really hope so otherwise I am screwed.. but just look at it!
I decided from the off that after my No-Bake Mini Egg Cheesecake and my No-Bake Creme Egg Cheesecake recipes that I NEEDED to do a Caramel one. So, Cadburys Carmel it is. You can buy Galaxy Caramel eggs around Easter time, but I do love a Cadburys Caramel Egg quiiiiittteeee a lot so I went for them.
- Biscuit Base
- 300 g Digestives
- 150 g Unsalted Butter/Stork
- Cheesecake Filling
- 500 g Mascarpone
- 100 g Icing Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 250 g Milk Chocolate
- 300 ml Double Cream
- 200-400 g Cadbury’s Caramel Pieces
- 150 ml Double Cream
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 50 g Caramel
- 6-8 Cadbury’s Caramel Eggs, halved/chopped
For the Base:
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor to a small crumb, melt the butter, and add it to the biscuits. Pulse a few times until it is combined well.
- Tip into a 8″/20cm Deep Springform Tin and press down firmly – chill in the refrigerator whilst you do the rest!
for full recipes please see : www.janespatisserie.com