Let’s get right to it: last year I made a Strawberry Cheesecake Lush and people loved it. I mean, really, really loved it. And with good reason – it’s pretty fantastic. Plus, it’s such an easy dessert to make and the cool, creamy layers are just perfect for those warm days. I’m telling you, if you take this to a potluck – don’t expect to bring any leftovers home.
Many of you said you had difficulty finding the cheesecake flavored pudding mix. If you can’t locate it, no biggie. Just use vanilla (or French vanilla) instead. It will still taste yummy, I promise.
After I made this version, I almost wished I would have made a blueberry lemon combination. Someone try that and send it my way, mmmkay? Blueberry and lemon in the springtime is really just the perfect combination if you ask me – but I honestly can’t pass up anything cheesecake, so here we are.
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, thawed (divided)
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) cheesecake pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 3 cups blueberries
- Melt butter in a medium microwave safe bowl. Stir in 1 cup flour and ½ cup chopped pecans. Press the mixture into a 9×13 pan and bake at 350F for 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Allow crust to cool completely.
- Next, beat together the softened cream cheese, 1 cup of powdered sugar, and 1 cup of the Cool Whip. Spread mixture over your cooled crust.
for full instruction please see : kitchenmeetsgirl.com