When it comes to the dessert of choice around here, it’s definitely pie. And this Blackberry Lemonade Pie was a huge hit with my pie loving family!
This creamy pie combines the flavors of lemon and blackberry in a Golden Oreo crust. With cream cheese and homemade whipped cream making up the filling, it’s a bit like a cross between a cream pie and a no-bake cheesecake.
And blackberry and lemon are such a great flavor combination. They’re flavors that sort of epitomize summer time for me. Also, that Golden Oreo crust? I don’t know why I’ve never thought of that before.
Of course, vanilla wafer crumbs or good old graham cracker crumbs will make a wonderful crust too. But I highly recommend the Golden Oreos! They pretty much make this pie perfect.
- 30 Golden Oreo cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup seedless blackberry jam, melted and cooled
- In a food processor, pulse cookies to form crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse to combine. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie pan. Freeze while you prepare the filling.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sweetened condensed milk and beat for one minute. Mix in the lemon juice and zest and beat until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, beat the cream and sugar with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Spread into the prepared crust.
for full recipes please see : letsdishrecipes.com