If you’ve never tried a Better Than Sex Cake, then now is the time! A Better Than Sex Cake is basically a chocolate poke cake filled with caramel, topped with whipped cream and Heath candy bars. I love easy chocolate desserts and especially pretty bundt cakes, so made a version in my new bundt cake pan from Sur La Table! Because of the gooey filling, I wasn’t sure if the cake would hold up and come out of the bundt pan at all. I’m happy to report, it came out perfect and was super easy to make!
Sur La Table gave us cute gold bundt pans as gifts for the Living Locurto Retreat, so I made this cake for our team to use as practice for food styling and food photography. It was hard not digging into it right away!
This Better than Sex cake is super simple to make and turns out moist and so delicious! You will make this with a Devil’s food chocolate cake mix and for the filling caramel sauce and sweetened condensed milk. With the creamy filling and my secret ingredient of instant pudding, this cake is to die for!
- 6 Cup Bundt Pan
- Baking Spray
- 1 box Devil’s food chocolate cake mix
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 3.9 oz box instant chocolate pudding
- 1/2 cup caramel syrup
- 1/4 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup Heath English Toffee Bits
- Chocolate Syrup for drizzling
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease all sides of your bundt pan well
- Beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs and pudding mix in large bowl and pour into pan. Make sure there is enough room for the cake to rise. Fill pan about 3/4 of the way full.
for full instruction please see : www.livinglocurto.com