So tried my hands on beery cookies. First I tried making pistachio and cranberry cookie, it was quite good then tired hands on both cranberry, blueberry and pistachio…trust me it turned out amazingly yummy. The berry in each bite makes it simply irresistible.
The best part is, it is made with whole wheat flour….no maida…which makes it all the more healthy.
Do try out today and share with your family and friends, they gonna love it……
1 cup whole wheat flour (Atta)
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup chopped pistachio, dried blueberries and dried cranberry
1. Mix together butter and sugar, and whisk it well till creamy and pale with the help of hand whisk or hand beater.
2. Add flour and mix well.
3. Add chopped pistachio, blueberries and cranberries.
4. Combine all the ingredients to make soft dough.
5. If you find any difficulty in combining the ingredients add 1-2 tsp milk.
6. Roll the the dough in log shape and wrap in cling film.
7. Keep the log in fridge for 2-3 hours.
8. Remove the cling film after 2 hours and slice them.
9. Keep on baking tray lined with parchment paper.
10. Bake at 170°C for 10-12 minutes.
11. Let your kids enjoy with milk.
1. Mix together butter and sugar.
2. Beat till becomes creamy and pale.
3. Add flour.
4. Add chopped pistachios and cranberry.
5. Combine together to make a dough.
6. Make a log.
7. Wrap in cling film.
8. Cut into slices and place on lined baking tray.
9. Bake at 170°C for 10-12 minutes.
10. It’s done.
11. These are super tasty cookies…
12. And super crunchy.