1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour (Atta)
1 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup canola oil or softened butter
2 large eggs or 3 small eggs
1 TSP baking powder
1/2 TSP baking soda
1/2 cup milk
1 TSP cinnamon powder
1 TSP vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped dried blueberries and cranberries
2 tbsp pistachios (optional)
handful of raisins, chopped almonds and walnuts
1. Sift together flour, cinnamon powder, baking soda and baking powder. Keep aside.
2. Mix together oil and sugar. Beat well.
3. Add eggs and beat again.
4. Add in flour and fold.
5. Add berries.
6. Transfer in lined muffin molds.
7. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes or until skewer comes out to be clean.
1. Sift the flour, cinnamon powder, baking soda and powder and keep aside
2. Beat together oil and sugar.
3. Add egg and beat again.
4. Add in flour.
5. Mix well.
6. Add almonds, berries and raisins.
7. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes or till skewer comes to be clean.
8. Out of the oven……
9. Let your kids enjoy!!