I love this banana muffin recipe because it takes less than ten minutes to go from having the thought, “I should make some muffins” to sliding a batch of these banana muffins into the oven to bake up.
It’s also a very easy muffin recipe, with no unusual ingredients – I’m 99% sure you’ll have everything for these banana muffins in your pantry and fridge at all times.
And you don’t need a KitchenAid to whip them up – you can just grab one mixing bowl, stir everything in and you’re ready to pop a dozen banana muffins in the oven.
And did I mention that they’re perfect every time. The only thing better than a delicious banana muffin recipe is a banana muffin recipe that has your back every darn time.
- 3 very ripe bananas mashed
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup plain or Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 Tablespoons milk or buttermilk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Grease a muffin tin and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the mashed bananas, egg, yogurt/sour cream, oil, milk and vanilla. Pour the flour and sugar on the top of the mixture then sprinkle on the soda and salt so they aren’t touching the liquid part. Whisk everything together, just until smooth.
for full instruction please see : everyday-reading.com