super soft and super moist. These are super healthy as it’s made with whole wheat flour.
Do try this and share your feedback.
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 brown sugar or powdered white sugar
3-4 ripe bananas
3/4 cup milk
1/2 chopped chocolate chunks
1. Sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder. Keep aside.
2. Beat together butter and sugar till creamy and pale.
3. Add mashed bananas. Mix in sugar-butter.
4. Add sifted flour mix. Mix well.
5. Add milk.
6. Add chopped chocolate chunks. Mix.
7. Pour in greased moulds. Here I used bundt moulds and regular muffin moulds.
8. Pop in pre-heated oven at 180°C for 20-25 minutes or till skewer comes out to be clean.
If you want to use all-purpose flour instead of whole wheat flour reduce the quantity of milk.
1. Mix together butter and sugar.
2. Beat till creamy and pale.
3. Add mashed banana.
5. Add sifted flour mix.
7. Add milk.
8. Fold in.
9. Add chocolate chunks.
10. Grease the moulds.
11. Pour the batter.
12. Some in regular moulds.
13. Top with chopped chocolate chunks. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes or till skewer comes out to be clean.
15. Pack in kids school lunch box.
16. These are super moist and super soft muffins.